Since 2006, our mold detection company has satisfied residential and commercial clients across Orlando, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Maitland, Oviedo, and Winter Park in Central Florida to detect mold at their properties.
If you suspect that your home or business contains harmful mold spores, don’t wait to call the experts at HHES. We offer thorough mold testing services to help you get to the root of your mold problem and find an effective solution that works for your home and business.
Put Yourself in the Hands of a Certified State Mold Specialist
If you are concerned about mold in your home or office, it is important to put yourself in the hands of a certified state mold specialist.
Healthy Home Environmental Services’ professionals are knowledgeable and have the experience and training to properly assess your indoor environment issues and recommend the best course of action. In most cases, we may even be able to provide you with a free estimate of the cost of a home inspection.
Our certified state mold specialist can tell you if mold is present in your home or office and what type of mold it is. We will also be able to recommend the best way to remove the mold and prevent it from returning and recommend trusted mold remediation services. If you have any questions about mold, ask your specialist during your consultation.
Mold Inspection and Testing Services by Healthy Home Environmental Services
If you’ve noticed mold in your home or office and want to know what it is, call Healthy Homes Environmental Services. We perform mold testing that will identify the structure of the mold spores as well as their toxic content. After we test your mold, we can recommend one or more professional mold removal services to eliminate the problem.
Not all molds are bad, but some are toxic and can cause respiratory problems, skin rashes, and other health problems. If you suspect that you have a problem with toxic mold in your home or office, call Healthy Homes Environmental Services.
We will send a certified inspector to your property to collect samples of the suspected mold spores. We use state-of-the-art equipment to analyze these samples and determine if they contain harmful toxins.
We then provide a comprehensive report of our findings and recommendations for any necessary remediation treatments to safely and effectively remove the toxic mold from your property.
Our mold inspector testing services include:
- Mold Assessment & Testing (we check for visible mold growth)
- Test for Indoor Air Quality (we provide you with a detailed report)
- Remediation Protocol Reports (for mold abatement)
- Mold Clearance Testing (after the remediation process)
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Leak Detection (check for water leaks and/or water damage)
- Allergen Testing
- ATP Testing
- Bacteria, Mold Surface Testing
- Lead Testing
- Well Water Testing
- Legionella Testing
HHES’ licensed mold inspection and testing process
Our company’s home inspectors follow a rigorous mold inspection & testing process. When it comes to mold detection, we don’t cut corners. We aim to provide reliable services and the best possible customer support.
Here’s the seven-step process we take when getting an inspection done:
- Step 1: Contact us to schedule an appointment
- Step 2: Visual assessment of the property
- Step 3: Air samples collected are sent to an independent lab for analysis
- Step 4: Lab results received the next day (with inspection report)
- Step 5: Inspector provides you with a detailed protocol to perform mold remediation (if necessary)
- Step 6: Mold remediation is done (by a mold remediation company if necessary)
- Step 7: Mold clearance testing is done following the removal of mold (if necessary)
Contact us to schedule a consultation with a mold inspector today!
Concerning mold assessors, we are the licensed technician of choice! Our customer service is courteous, responsive, and extremely knowledgeable. The professional team of Sally and Dana Aikin is ready and standing by,
Call Us at (407) 273-9387 or email.