Windermere's Trusted Mold Testing Experts
Let Healthy Home Environmental Services protect your home or business with our thorough mold inspection and testing services. We offer a complete visual inspection for mold as well as take air samples to accurately detect and identify mold growth and the risk to your health. If mold is present, we provide a detailed mold remediation protocol report, and once you have had the mold removed we do a mold clearance test to ensure the mold is completely removed.
WHY CHOOSE US
• Fully licensed and insured to serve commercial and residential properties in Windermere
• Unbiased mold inspection and testing (as we do not offer mold remediation services)
• A+ BBB Rating
• Guaranteed next day laboratory results for mold analysis
• Family owned and operated since 2006
• Quick turnaround time for scheduling and reports
• Highly rated and trusted company
• We provide mold assessment and testing; remediation protocol reports; mold clearance testing
Schedule your Windermere mold test today!
At Healthy Homes Environmental Services, we provide thorough mold inspection and testing services. Mold inspection simply identifies the presence of mold in your Windermere home or business and defines the size of the problem. Our mold testing services identify the specific types of mold and how many mold spores are in the air.
We have helped many Windermere homes and businesses identify mold and get it remediated with our mold remediation protocol reports. Following remediation, we do a mold clearance test to ensure all the mold has been removed from your home or business.
If you think you have mold, contact Healthy Home Environmental Services, LLC, for our mold inspection and mold testing services. When looking for a company to inspect your home or business for potential indoor mold growth, it is important to use a mold detection company that is not involved in the remediation process. That is exactly what we offer; unbiased mold testing without a conflict of interest.
When to Schedule a Professional Mold Test in Windermere, FL
Give us a call to schedule your mold test for any of the following reasons:
• Strange or musty smell
• Visible mold growth
• Unexplained health complications and symptoms
• Recent water damage
• Real estate transactions / new property purchase
• Looking for peace of mind
• When Mycotoxin exposure is a concern
Any inspection for mold that is done without testing is simply a guess at what is going on with your indoor air quality. Our service is so valuable because we offer hard evidence about what is going on and if the mold in your home or business is dangerous.
Our Windermere Testing Services Include
Our testing services include:
- Remediation protocol reports
- Allergen testing
- Bacteria, mold surface testing
- COVID-19 surface testing
- Lead testing
Why Hire a Professional for Mold Testing in Windermere, FL
Windermere's humidity, hot temperatures, and heavy rains make it the perfect breeding ground for mold which makes our homes and businesses more susceptible to growing toxic mold and causing health issues.
Only a professional mold testing company can identify if the indoor air has a higher level of mold than the outdoor air if the mold in your home or business is dangerous to your health and if you have hidden mold. And a visual inspection is simply not enough to accurately detect the strain of mold and the risk to your health.
When you hire us for our mold inspection and testing services, we’ll inspect your home for moisture and collect samples to test for different types of mold. We’ll assess the problem, provide testing, and recommend solutions based on our findings.
Whether you have a leaky roof, humidity problem, or a water intrusion event, we will assess, test, and provide a written remediation report for a mold remediation company to follow for mold removal. We also provide clearance testing once the mold has been properly removed.
Step by Step Process
1. Contact us to schedule an appointment
2. Visual assessment of the property
3. Samples collected are sent to an independent lab for analysis
4. Lab results received the next day
5. Inspector provides you with a detailed protocol for mold remediation (if necessary)
6. Mold remediation is done (by a mold remediation company if necessary)
7. Mold clearance testing done following removal of mold (if necessary)
Throughout this entire process, we provide full support to you.
Our family-owned and -operated company is fully licensed and insured to serve commercial and residential properties in Windermere, FL, and the surrounding areas. We have more than a decade of experience handling mold issues, so give us a call today at (407) 395-4549 for our mold assessment, inspection, and testing services.