Offering top St. Cloud Mold Inspection & Testing Services
Healthy Homes Environmental Services is a leader in St. Cloud Mold inspection & testing, detection, and assessment in the St. Cloud, FL area. Since 2006, we have been helping homeowners and businesses improve their indoor air quality and identify dangerous mold in Osceola County.
WHY CHOOSE US
• Fully licensed and insured to serve commercial and residential properties in St. Cloud, FL
• Unbiased Sanford mold inspection & testing (as we do not offer mold remediation services)
• A+ BBB Rating
• Guaranteed next day laboratory results for mold analysis
• Family-owned and operated since 2006
• Quick turnaround time for scheduling and reports
• Highly rated and trusted company
• We provide St. Cloud mold inspection & testing; remediation protocol reports; mold clearance testing
Contact us to schedule a St. Cloud mold inspection & testing service today!
The hot, humid weather coupled with heavy rains make Sanford a dream breeding ground for mold. And while not all mold is dangerous to your health, there are many strains of mold that can cause serious health complications.
With over 55,000 residents in St. Cloud, FL, we have seen our fair share of mold growth in homes and businesses. As an A+ BBB-rated company, you can trust us to accurately detect mold in your home or business.
If you think you have mold, contact Healthy Home Environmental Services LLC, for our mold inspection and mold testing services. When looking for a company to inspect your home or business for potential indoor mold growth, it is important to use a mold detection company that is not involved in the remediation process. That is exactly what we offer; unbiased mold testing without a conflict of interest.
When to Call a Professional Mold Detection Company
Most St. Cloud homeowners or business owners contact us to test for mold for one or more of the following reasons:
• Strange or musty smell
• Visible mold growth
• Unexplained health complications and symptoms
• Recent water damage
• Real estate transactions / new property purchase
• Looking for peace of mind
• When Mycotoxin exposure is a concern
Any inspection for mold that is done without testing is simply a guess at what is going on with your indoor air quality. Our St. Cloud Mold Inspection & Testing is so valuable because we offer hard evidence about what is going on and if the mold in your home or business is dangerous.
Providing the best St. Cloud Mold Inspection & Testing Services
Our Sanford Mold Inspection & Testing services include:
- Remediation protocol reports
- Allergen testing
- Bacteria, mold surface testing
- COVID-19 surface testing
- Lead testing
Why Not Look for Mold on Your Own
There are many strains of mold that naturally occur in St. Cloud, FL. Only a professional St. Cloud mold inspection & testing company can identify if the indoor air has a higher level of mold than the outdoor air if the mold in your home or business is dangerous to your health and if you have hidden mold.
Additionally, experienced mold inspectors are able to collect samples from all the locations where mold is potentially growing. This is not something most people do successfully if they try to test or identify mold on their own.
A visual inspection alone will not indicate how dangerous mold growth is – only mold testing by a professional can accurately identify the specific strain of mold in your home, determine if the indoor levels of mold detected exceed normal levels and evaluate the risk to your health.
When you hire us for our St. Cloud mold inspection & testing services, we’ll inspect your home for moisture and collect samples to test for different types of mold. We’ll assess the problem, provide testing, and recommend solutions based on our findings.
Whether you have a leaky roof, humidity problem, or a water intrusion event, we will assess, test, and provide a written remediation report for a mold remediation company to follow for mold removal. We also provide clearance testing once the mold has been properly removed.
Step by Step Process
1. Contact us to schedule an appointment
2. Visual assessment of the property
3. Samples collected are sent to an independent lab for analysis
4. Lab results received the next day
5. Inspector provides you with a detailed protocol for mold remediation (if necessary)
6. Mold remediation is done (by a mold remediation company if necessary)
7. Mold clearance testing done following removal of mold (if necessary)
Throughout this entire process, we provide full support to your platform for your transactions.
Our family-owned and -operated company is fully licensed and insured to serve commercial and residential properties in St. Cloud FL and the surrounding areas. We have more than a decade of experience handling mold issues, so give us a call today at (407) 395-4549 for our #1 St. Cloud Mold Inspection & Testing, assessment, and other environmental services.
Request Your Mold Test