Healthy Home Environmental Services Cleaning Verification
In times like these, surface cleaning and cleaning verification is imperative.
Due to this, we wanted to take this time to explain how Healthy Home Environmental Services Cleaning Verification works and is suggested to be used in this troubling time.
How Hygiena ATP Cleaning Verification Works:
- Hygiena's cleaning verification can tell you in as little as 10 seconds if a surface has been cleaned properly using ATP.
- ATP is an energy molecule found in all plant, animal and microbial cells. It fuels metabolic processes such as cellular reproduction, muscle contraction, plant photosynthesis, respiration in fungi, and fermentation in yeast. All organic matter (living or once-living) contains ATP, including food, bacteria, mold and other microorganisms.
- Hygiena™ ATP testing devices contain a natural enzyme found in fireflies. This enzyme, called luciferase, produces a simple bioluminescence (light producing) reaction when it comes into contact with ATP. Using bioluminescence technology, our ATP Meters can measure extremely low levels of ATP collected with testing devices. Measuring the amount of bioluminescence from an ATP reaction provides an excellent indication of surface cleanliness because the quantity of light generated by the reaction is directly proportional to the amount of ATP present in the sample.
How Healthy Home and Hygiena ATP Cleaning Verification can be used:
- To track cleaning efforts and verify they have been effective.
- To verify that high-touch areas in your facility have been cleaned properly
- To verify hand-washing has been conducted effectively
- To verify that common areas, meeting rooms, and offices have been cleaned according to standard.
- Provide Clearance Testing for outbreak or contamination situations
- Provide Clearance Testing after sanitization efforts in all facilities
- Provide Clearance Testing for Crime and Trauma scenes
- Provide Sanitization Certification to post at your facility
Healthy Home Environmental Services and Hygiena ATP Cleaning capabilities:
- ATP meters do not detect viruses
- Hygiena does not produce a virus test
- Performing ATP Cleaning Verification does not guarantee removal of viruses on surfaces
- ATP Cleaning Verification should be used in conjunction with CDC recommendations and guidelines
Evaluate Environmental Cleaning with ATP Testing by Using Healthy Home Environmental Services Third Party Testing.
As part of a Level II environmental monitoring program, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends monitoring cleaning thoroughness with an objective measurement tool, such as an ATP Cleaning Verification System. The guide below explains how you can implement an ATP monitoring program according to the guidelines set forth by the CDC toolkit: Options for Evaluating Environmental Cleaning.
Healthy Home Environmental Services provides third-party testing and an exclusive approach to maintaining the highest level of cleanliness where it counts the most.
We service Residential and Commercial Properties - Food and Beverage, Healthcare, Hospitality, Schools, Veterinary & Pet Care facilities, Airline Industry, Rental Car Industry, Crime and Trauma Scenes, and more! Just about anywhere where a high standard of cleaning is imperative.
Germs and bacteria left behind after cleaning can quickly lead to serious illness or even worse – an outbreak of viruses. ATP testing, not only detects germs and contamination but helps verify the highest standard of cleanliness possible. The tracking cleaning performance of personnel is a great way to generate helpful, constructive reports for your staff. Healthy Home Environmental Services will meet with you personally to discuss your needs and customize a test plan for your facility. Test plans can be organized by individual personnel, department, floor, wing, etc.
Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly monitoring will ensure your establishment exceeds cleaning standards.
Check for cleanliness on any/all surfaces assuring your clientele or home is free of contaminated surfaces.
Germs and bacteria left behind after cleaning can quickly lead to illness or even worse – an outbreak of viruses. Prevent a negative experience and protect your reputation by keeping bacteria at a minimum. Healthy Home Environmental Services will meet with you personally to discuss your needs and customize a test plan for your facility. Test plans can be organized by individual personnel, department, floor, room, wing, etc.
Healthy Home Environmental Services does more than just verify cleanliness: We evaluate the effectiveness of disinfectants and sanitizer, measure the performance of sanitization efforts, and ensure compliance with cleaning protocols. We verify that the optimal levels of cleanliness are met to keep people safe and uphold the highest standards of hygiene.