Best ATP Testing Service in Central Florida
Protect Your Family's Health with Our Top-rated Professional ATP Cleaning Verification Testing Services!
In times like these, surface cleaning and cleaning verification is imperative.
Healthy Home Environmental Services is the leading experts in ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) cleaning verification testing. This method is used to measure the effectiveness of a cleaning process. ATP is a molecule found in all living cells, and its presence indicates the presence of organic matter, such as bacteria, food residues, and other contaminants.
During ATP cleaning verification testing, a swab or other sampling tool is used to collect a sample from a surface after it has been cleaned. The sample is then mixed with a reagent that produces light when it comes into contact with ATP. The amount of light produced is measured by a luminometer, which provides a numerical value that indicates the level of cleanliness of the surface.
Schedule ATP Cleaning Verification Testing in Orlando, FL
How Hygiena ATP Cleaning Verification Works:
- Hygiena’s cleaning verification can tell you in as little as 10 seconds if a surface has been cleaned properly using ATP.
- ATP is an energy molecule found in all plant, animal and microbial cells. It fuels metabolic processes such as cellular reproduction, muscle contraction, plant photosynthesis, respiration in fungi, and fermentation in yeast. All organic matter (living or once-living) contains ATP, including food, bacteria, mold and other microorganisms.
- Hygiena™ ATP testing devices contain a natural enzyme found in fireflies. This enzyme, called luciferase, produces a simple bioluminescence (light producing) reaction when it comes into contact with ATP. Using bioluminescence technology, our ATP Meters can measure extremely low levels of ATP collected with testing devices. Measuring the amount of bioluminescence from an ATP reaction provides an excellent indication of surface cleanliness because the quantity of light generated by the reaction is directly proportional to the amount of ATP present in the sample.
- To track cleaning efforts and verify they have been effective.
- To verify that high-touch areas in your facility have been cleaned properly
- To verify hand-washing has been conducted effectively
- To verify that common areas, meeting rooms, and offices have been cleaned according to standard.
- Provide Clearance Testing for outbreak or contamination situations
- Provide Clearance Testing after sanitization efforts in all facilities
- Provide Clearance Testing for Crime and Trauma scenes
- Provide Sanitization Certification to post at your facility
- ATP meters do not detect viruses
- Hygiena does not produce a virus test
- Performing ATP Cleaning Verification does not guarantee the removal of viruses on surfaces
- ATP Cleaning Verification should be used in conjunction with CDC recommendations and guidelines
Evaluate Environmental Cleaning with ATP Testing by Using Healthy Home Environmental Services Third Party Testing.
As part of a Level II environmental monitoring program, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends monitoring cleaning thoroughness with an objective measurement tool, such as an ATP Cleaning Verification System. The guide below explains how you can implement an ATP monitoring program according to the guidelines set forth by the CDC toolkit: Options for Evaluating Environmental Cleaning.
Healthy Home Environmental Services provides third-party testing and an exclusive approach to maintaining the highest level of cleanliness where it counts the most.
We service Residential and Commercial Properties – Food and Beverage, Healthcare, Hospitality, Schools, Veterinary & Pet Care facilities, Airline Industry, Rental Car Industry, Crime and Trauma Scenes, and more! Just about anywhere where a high standard of cleaning is imperative.
Germs and bacteria left behind after cleaning can quickly lead to serious illness or even worse – an outbreak of viruses. ATP testing, not only detects germs and contamination but helps verify the highest standard of cleanliness possible. The tracking cleaning performance of personnel is a great way to generate helpful, constructive reports for your staff. Healthy Home Environmental Services will meet with you personally to discuss your needs and customize a test plan for your facility. Test plans can be organized by individual personnel, department, floor, wing, etc.
Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly monitoring will ensure your establishment exceeds cleaning standards.
Check for cleanliness on any/all surfaces assuring your clientele or home is free of contaminated surfaces.
Germs and bacteria left behind after cleaning can quickly lead to illness or even worse – an outbreak of viruses. Prevent a negative experience and protect your reputation by keeping bacteria at a minimum. Healthy Home Environmental Services will meet with you personally to discuss your needs and customize a test plan for your facility. Test plans can be organized by individual personnel, department, floor, room, wing, etc.
Healthy Home Environmental Services does more than just verify cleanliness: We evaluate the effectiveness of disinfectants and sanitizers, measure the performance of sanitization efforts, and ensure compliance with cleaning protocols. We verify that the optimal levels of cleanliness are met to keep people safe and uphold the highest standards of hygiene.
Healthy Home Environmental Services LLC, is a family-owned and -operated business established in 2006. With over a decade of experience helping the residents of Central Florida, enjoy lead free homes, we’re confident that we can help you as well.
We pride ourselves on comprehensive services and quick response times, and when you hire us for Lead testing, you’ll get an unbiased and full report so that you know what further steps to take.
Call to Schedule ATP Testing by One of Our Experts Today!
Why Choose Us for Lead Testing Services?
- We are Family Owned and Operated Since 2006
- Are Licensed & Insured
- We have a Quick Turnaround time for scheduling and reports
- We have a A+ BBB Rating
- Out of Town Property Owner? No Problem!
FAQ's about ATP Testing Service
Lead testing is the process of checking for the presence of lead in a home or building. It is important because lead is a toxic metal that can cause serious health
Anyone who lives in an older home or building, or who suspects that they may have lead-based paint or plumbing materials, should consider lead testing. It is especially important for homes with young children or pregnant women.
Common sources of lead in homes or buildings include lead-based paint, lead pipes and plumbing fixtures, and soil and dust contaminated with lead.
Lead is a toxic heavy metal that can pose a significant health risk when it enters your drinking water. One of the most common ways that lead enters your water is through the corrosion of service pipes that contain lead. This is especially true in areas with high acidity or low mineral content that can corrode pipes and fixtures. The most significant source of lead in drinking water is from brass or chrome-plated brass faucets and fixtures with lead solder. Hot water can also exacerbate the problem by allowing more significant amounts of lead to enter into the water. If your home was built before 1986, it is more likely to have lead pipes, fixtures, and solder. That’s why it’s essential to have your water tested regularly by a professional water testing service. At Healthy Home Environmental Services, we offer comprehensive water testing services to help you identify any potential lead contamination in your water. Our team of experts uses state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to provide accurate and reliable testing services for residential and commercial properties in the Central Florida area. We also offer customized recommendations for water treatment and filtration systems that are tailored to your specific needs and budget. Contact us today to schedule your water testing appointment and take the first step towards clean and safe drinking water for you and your family.
Discover Why Our Customers Rave About Healthy Home Environmental Services!
Reviews for Healthy Home Environmental Services LLC Orlando, FL
This company is LEGITIMATE! We have used them several times and they have always been accurate. We have used them to inspect several homes that we were thinking of purchasing and they have found mold for us that had either been hidden by the owners or that they owners did not know that they had. They do a great job letting you know if the mold issue is worth worrying about. They don't use scare tactics and really know what they are doing. We highly recommend using them.
We've had called on three times in past year's..Always!!! friendly,helpful, and responsive.. And fast turn over for results.. Thank you
Buffalo Ambition Barbers
They are fast an very easy to work with will definitely recommend them .
A very professional company. Fast and efficient service at an affordable price.
Fast and Friendly service. Will definitely recommend to all my friends.
Call to Schedule lead testing of your paint & pipes today!
Central Florida Residents: Get Expert Inspection Services Where You Live
Proving testing services for residential and commercial properties in the following areas:
Apopka, Aloma, Alafaya, Azalea Park, Avalon Park, Baldwyn Park, Bay Hill, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Casselberry, Celebration, Christmas, Chuluota, College Park, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Conway, Davenport, Deland, Deltona, Dover Shores, Doctor Phillips, Edgewater, Edgewood, Goldenrod, Groveland, Islesworth, Lake Hart, Lake Eola, Lake Nona Region, Lake Mary, Longwood, Mims, Merritt Island, Melbourne, Moss Park, Oviedo, Taft, Thorton Park, Titusville, Union Park, University, UCF, Vista East, Williamsburg, Winter Springs, Wekiva Springs