Number #1 Clearance & Post Remediation Testing Services in Central Florida
Safeguard Your Loved Ones' Well-being and Property with Our Clearance & Post Remediation Testing Services!
Ensure a safe and healthy environment with Healthy Home Environmental Services’ mold clearance testing service. When it comes to mold removal, it’s not just about what you can see – it’s also about what you can’t. That’s where our mold clearance testing comes in.
Why is Mold Clearance Testing Important?
After any mold remediation process, it’s crucial to ensure that all mold has been adequately removed, leaving behind a clean, safe environment. Mold can pose significant health risks and structural damage to your property if left untreated or not fully removed. Our mold clearance testing provides you with the peace of mind that your home or business is mold-free.
Schedule Unbiased Post Remediation Testing Today!
Looking for Commercial & Residential Clearance Testing?
We are widely considered as Central Florida's Go-to for Post Remediation Inspections
Our Mold Clearance Testing Services
At Healthy Home Environmental Services, we use advanced equipment and techniques to test your property for residual mold. We take meticulous air and surface samples and have them analyzed in a certified laboratory to determine the types and concentrations of mold present. If the results indicate that mold levels are at or below the acceptable threshold, you can be confident that the remediation process has been successful.
Unbiased and Independent
To ensure an impartial assessment, our mold clearance testing is performed independently of the remediation process. We believe in delivering transparent, reliable results that help you make informed decisions about your property.
Your health and safety are our top priority. Our team of certified professionals brings unrivaled experience and expertise to each job, ensuring thorough and accurate testing. We adhere to strict industry standards, and our services are designed to give you the assurance you need to return to your regular routine, knowing your environment is mold-free.
Schedule Your Mold Clearance Testing Today
Don’t take chances when it comes to mold. Trust Healthy Home Environmental Services for comprehensive mold clearance testing. Contact us today to schedule your mold clearance test and ensure your home or business is a safe, healthy environment.
Call us at (407) 273-9387 or fill out our online contact form, and one of our friendly team members will get back to you shortly.
At Healthy Home Environmental Services, we’re committed to helping you breathe easier – one mold-free property at a time.
Our professional mold testing includes:
- Ambient air samples (the air you breathe in a room)
- Wall and ceiling cavity samples
- Surface samples (bulk material, swabs, tape lifts)
Remediation Support service
- If the mold investigation and mold testing of your property determines that you have a mold problem, we provide a written remediation protocol plan that outlines how the mold should be professionally remediated. This scope of work can be submitted to companies that specialize in professional mold remediation as well as insurance companies when filing a claim. Note: It is against Florida regulations for the same company to test and remediate on the same job.
Clearance Testing service
After the mold has been properly remediated, Healthy Home will perform a clearance test to make sure that all mold remediation containment areas or open areas are free of dust, debris, and visible mold. Even if no initial test has been performed, it is in your best interest to have a clearance test after remediation is performed following these criteria:
- The source of the problem has been corrected
- All microbial growth is cleaned and/or removed.
- All building materials associated with the mold problem are dry.
- There are no current sources of water intrusion.
- Air samples collected meet industry guidelines for clearance.
- Receive a Clearance Certificate for your records.
Mycotoxin Testing service
You are experiencing adverse health effects after living or working in a mold-contaminated environment. Since mold typically needs a food source, an initial inspection is performed to locate the source followed by air sampling and/or direct sampling methods. Environmental mycotoxin testing can be requested at the time of initial testing or after, based on initial testing laboratory results. If the presence of environmental mycotoxins are detected clinical mycotoxin testing is then recommended on exposed occupants, mycotoxin testing is performed using a simple urine specimen which can detect the toxins that come from pathogenic or disease causing species of mold. The medical mycotoxin test comes in a sealed kit with instructions for specimen collection and a pre-paid label to ship your specimen directly to the medical laboratory. Healthy Home Environmental Services NEVER receives clinical medical laboratory results; all guidelines are private, subject to government guidelines and regulations, and go to you, the patient directly.
Need your mold testing today? Provide us with your details. Click to download Mold IAQ request form below:
Reasons to Hire Us For Residential & Commercial Mold Testing Services
- Fully licensed and insured to serve commercial and residential properties in Orlando and Central Florida
- Unbiased mold inspection and testing (as we do not offer mold remediation services)
- A+ BBB Rating
- Guaranteed next day laboratory results for mold analysis
- Family-owned and operated since 2006
- Quick turnaround time for scheduling and reports
- Highly rated and trusted company
- We provide mold assessment and testing; remediation protocol reports; mold clearance testing
- Mold remediation protocol report included in mold test price
- Certified Mold Inspector and Assessor License MRSA1713
Call to schedule Residential Mold Testing & Sampling.
Call to schedule Commercial Mold Testing & Sampling.
Central Florida Residents: Get Expert Testing Services Where You Live
Offering Affordable Clearance & Post Remediation Testing services for residential and commercial properties in the following areas:
Apopka, Aloma, Alafaya, Azalea Park, Avalon Park, Baldwyn Park, Bay Hill, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Casselberry, Celebration, Christmas, Chuluota, College Park, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Conway, Davenport, Deland, Deltona, Dover Shores, Doctor Phillips, Edgewater, Edgewood, Goldenrod, Groveland, Islesworth, Lake Hart, Lake Eola, Lake Nona Region, Lake Mary, Longwood, Mims, Merritt Island, Melbourne, Moss Park, Oviedo, Taft, Thorton Park, Titusville, Union Park, University, UCF, Vista East, Williamsburg, Winter Springs, Wekiva Springs