Sick & Tired of Feeling Sick & Tired?
At Healthy Home Environmental Services, LLC, we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service by partnering with our clients to fulfill their inspection requirements. Our goal is simple: healthy indoor environments for all of our clients where we live, work and learn. With Healthy Home Environmental Services, LLC, you can be assured you will be receiving the latest technology for indoor air quality testing. Finding and correcting the source of the moisture is the key to resolving indoor mold issues. Control the moisture to control the mold. Healthy Homes will be with you through your entire remediation process: from determining the source to working with your remediation company to final clearance testing, we are with you every step of the way assuring a smooth process. We work with the finest remediation companies and can offer referrals upon request. Additional testing services include Infrared Imaging Leak Detection, VOC and Formaldehyde Testing, Allergen Testing and Well Water Testing. We also provide consulting on poor indoor air quality caused by toxic cleaning and personal care products. We assist homes, childcare centers, schools, and businesses to “GO GREEN.” Make a positive impact on your health and the environment today!
Why Choose Healthy Homes?
- Lab results in as little as 24 hours!
- Family owned and operated since 2006
- Insurance billing – No out of pocket expense!
- Licensed & Insured
- Certified thermographer
- Full written report and recommendations
- Serving commercial and residential buildings
- Out of town homeowner? No problem!
- Mold Assessment & Testing
- Mycotoxin Testing
- EMMA Testing
- Remediation Support Services
- Clearance Testing
- Infrared Thermal Imaging Leak Detection
- VOC Testing
- Formaldehyde Testing
- Allergen Testing
- Well Water Testing for VA/FHA Loans
- Legionella Testing
- Methamphetamine Testing
- Material Identifcation
- Combustion by Product Testing